- Professional Experience
- 2002 - Present Routes Business Support K.K. CHIGUSA Accounting Institute
- 1999 - 2002 ASG Group - ASG Tax Corporation (A member of the Grant Thornton International)
- 1993 - 1999 KPMG Peat Marwick K.K. - Tokyo
- Education and Professional Accreditation
- B.A. of Economics, Keio University, 1993
- Certified Public Tax Accountant of Japan, 1996
I am a professional certified accountant with more than 15 years of experience, including 1 year spent in New York City, working for major accounting firms. Over these years I have depeloved substantial knowledge in the fields of international accounting and taxation, as well as in the outsourcing industry. I decided to start the company with the goal of bringing my combined expertise over to a number of clients that have traditionally lacked the benefits of this integrated approach. Today, our company counts with more than 15 professional employees that specialize in a variety of disciplines such as tax, payroll, social insurance, law and accounting. We have over 150 diverse clients, 70% to 80% of which are foreign companies, branches and affiliates of foreign enterprises. We are certain we will be also able to fulfill your needs.